There are different types of headaches at different levels. But one thing in common is the emergence of a puzzle to any form of activity becomes disturbed.
Headache is a symptom of a number of physical and mental imbalances. Most of us usually take pain medication at home. In fact, there are actually alternatives to drugs that can help headaches. Certain foods and liquids is believed to help expel the pain in the head. Here are eight of them:
1. Potatoes: headaches resulting not only drunk but also caused by dehydration due to loss of electrolytes such as potassium.Therefore, eating foods rich in potassium may help relieve headaches. Potatoes are high in potassium which is 100 grams, while the baked potato (with skin) contains up to 600 mg of potassium.
2. Bananas: Bananas are not only rich in potassium but also magnesium (average banana contains 10% of your recommended daily intake.) Magnesium can relieve migraines and headaches caused by stress. Many studies have linked between magnesium deficiency and migraine headaches.Research shows that about half of all migraine sufferers have ionized magnesium in the blood in small quantities.
Magnesium content in bananas, protecting the body against headaches by relaxing the blood vessels. In addition, magnesium has a calming effect so it is useful to relieve tension headaches. Dried apricots, avocados, almonds, cashews, brown rice, nuts and seeds merupkan other foods rich in magnesium.
3. Coffee: Caffeine in coffee is useful because it is dangerous for the victims of a headache. Caffeine is a substance common in recipes and medicines are free for headaches because it can relieve pain and 40% more effective in the treatment of headaches. Caffeine also helps the body absorb headache medications more quickly, making the drug more quickly to work.Caffeine can be a headache reliever that is very effective, especially migraine, but if taken too many headaches can be reproduced. Thus, it is recommended to drink coffee remedy no more than 2 or 3 cups a day.
4. Grains (whole grains): If your low-carb diet, you will begin to dry up the main source of energy for the brain, glycogen stores. It also makes the body lose fluids quickly, causing dehydration.Dehydration in conjunction with the least energy for the brain can cause headaches. If you eat foods such as carbohydrates are healthy (whole grains such as wheat breads, cereals, wheat, oats, and fruit), can lead not only headaches but also improve your mood.
5. Watermelon: Dehydration is a common cause of headache, then consider mengasup drink plenty of water and water-rich foods (like watermelon). The fruits are rich in water also contains important minerals, like magnesium, which is the key to preventing headaches. You can also try a sports drink, if the experiment can berelektrolit headaches after exercise for a long time since losing a lot of minerals in the body.
6. Fish: Fatty fish (like salmon, tuna and mackerel) is useful as a drug for migraines because it is rich in essential fatty acids, omega-3. Omega-3 can inhibit the inflammation that often lead to migraines. If you can not eat fish every day, do not worry. You can take fish oil supplements and foods such as adding flaxseed, walnuts, tofu, soy and omega-3 supplement in your diet.
7. Sesame seeds: Sesame seeds are rich in vitamin E may help stabilize estrogen levels and prevent migraines during your period. In addition, sesame seeds are also rich in magnesium, which in turn help prevent headaches. Other foods containing high amounts of vitamin E, among other things, nuts, olive oil, dandelion, wheat, and sweet potatoes.
8. Ginger: In addition to being a cure for nausea, ginger has anti-inflammatory and anti-histamine is also useful to combat headaches. Cook ginger and combine with other beverages such as tea.