Gout is a disease that attacks the joints and tendons due to deposition of urate crystals. Lots of urate crystals is due to deposits of uric acid over time to form crystals in joints and tendons exposed, resulting in inflammation.
Uric acid has similar signs of arthritis, the pain is, the joints, especially the big toe, which then spread to the joints of the foot.Generally, people aged 35 years and more prone to this disease.
Although it can be controlled with medication, gout sufferers actually requires a strict diet of purina trigger. There are several ways to avoid the risk of gout and increased uric acid levels.Here are some:
1. The application of a healthy balanced diet by choosing complex carbohydrates (fruits, vegetables, brown rice), lean protein (tofu), and healthy fatty acids.
2. Identify low-purine diet. Bananas, Seleda, parsley, red cabbage, cabbage, peppers mesh, and fruit acids, including a good food for gout patients. Vegetables such as spinach, asparagus, mushrooms, peas and cauliflower contain levels of purines are therefore not affect the levels of uric acid in the blood.
3. Eating foods that have a uric acid-lowering agents and reduce inflammation, such as berries (blueberries, strawberries), tofu and olive oil. Garlic is known as a magical herb that can help treat various diseases and useful for many body functions. Eat 3-5 cloves a day can help to overcome the drop and improve overall health. While parsley is also a diuretic (urine peluruh) so you can help eliminate the uric acid in the body. These vegetables can be eaten fresh or prepared as a tea.
4. Drinking tea and coffee. A study by Boston University and Harvard Medical School, drinking 2-4 cups of tea may reduce the risk of gout in women 22 percent. While drinking four cups of coffee per day, according to a similar study, as reported in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition in August 2010 issue, you can reduce the risk of uric acid formation as much as 50 percent.
5. Take advantage of natural herbs. Sambiloto (Andrographis paniculata Nees) is a diuretic and anti-inflammatory (anti-inflammatory) that can help overcome arthritic gout. Wild Ginger (Curcuma xanthorrhiza) germakron contain substances that are anti-inflammatory, too. Black pepper (Pipernigrum) can increase urination and anti-inflammatories. Tempuyung Sheets (Sonchus arvensis) has flavonoids which are antioxidants that can inhibit the enzyme oxidase reaction kesatin and superoxide results in the formation of uric acid can be inhibited or reduced.
6. Drink plenty of water. Drink eight glasses of water a day, plus juice or fresh fruit (tomatoes, oranges, pineapple, etc.).
7. Exercise regularly. Berlatihah 4-5 times a week for 30-45 minutes each session. You can choose an easy exercise, like walking or jogging.
8. Reduce weight if it is excessive.
9. Avoid foods high in purines, like jeans with anchovies, sardines, herring, yeast offal (kidneys, liver, lungs, intestines, iso), refried beans, meat extracts, etc, as well as beer andalcoholic beverages.
- Diet Antidiabetic
- Yogurt, Delicious Ways to Overcome Diarrhea
- Eating “petai” advisable when menstruation
- 7 Ways to Eliminate Acne Naturally
- Fatty foods in the period of Youth, Period of Breast Cancer in Adults