The brain is an important part of the body responsible for setting the whole body and human thought. Therefore, it is good nutrition and quality to keep your brain still works fine.
By making smart food choices, we can maintain and improve brain function. Here are some choices to keep your brain functioning in good condition:
* Blueberry – Studies suggest that consumption of fruits blueberry shown to protect the brain against stress, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Research also suggests that diets rich in blueberries may significantly improve learning capacity and motor skills.
* Lawyer – Although considered a “fruit-fat”, the lawyer turns help maintain healthy blood flow, lowers blood pressure and reduce the risk of high blood pressure which can lead to stroke.
* Fish – Consumption of fish such as salmon is a good choice compared to freshwater fish. Because salmon have omega-3 essential fatty acids are very important for brain function.
* Nuts and seeds – nuts or seeds are a source of vitamin E.The food is very important for your brain to prevent cognitive decline.
* Wheat bread, brown rice, and “oats” – These foods also help keep the brain healthy and reduce the risk of heart disease.With the increasing health of the heart and increases blood flow, the brain will certainly grow. Because the oxygen that enters the brain will increase, so does the delivery of nutrients through the bloodstream.
* Green tea – freshly brewed tea is also good for your brain because tea has powerful antioxidants, especially the catechin content, which can promote blood circulation to remain healthy.
* Dark chocolate – dark chocolate, or better known as dark chocolate has powerful antioxidant properties and contains several natural stimulants that can increase the concentration.In fact, chocolate can also stimulate the production of endorphins that help to improve mood.
- 10 Enemy Cholesterol Food Ingredients
- he black chocolate lower cholesterol?
- Healthy Food for Your Sex
- Protect your brain with coffee
- Familiarize Children Eat Fish