Should we consume omega-3 fatty acids? Sure, dong. These fatty acids are essential for the formation of cell membranes, as well as maintaining healthy nerves and heart.
Scientific studies show that omega-3 fatty acids without the body susceptible to allergies and arthritis. Degenerative diseasessuch as heart disease and cancer also strikes our health, if the backup omega-3 fatty acids in the body begins to thin.
The following signals from the body that a lack of omega-3 fatty acids to give:
1. Do you want to eat fatty foods.
2. There is accumulation of impurities such as wax in the ear.
3. Dizziness in the Sun
4. Cramps in the legs after walking.
5. Shoulder was stiff.
6. Brittle nails.
8. Slow wound healing.
9. Vaginal yeast infections.
10. Chronic inflammation.
11. Dry skin and dandruff.
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 should be balanced
- Is it true that Omega-6 Trigger Heart Disease?
- Omega-3 Repair Damage stroke
- Avocado, healthy fat source
- 10 Enemy Cholesterol Food Ingredients